Sunday 6 October 2013

Soul in Sayawan

Sayawan is known to be one of the best Filipino sims here in Second Life.  I have been hanging out in this awesome place since the day I came to SL in 2010.  I've met lots of friends there, gained lots of lindens too :p and it became my home when I don't have one.  Now, they moved to a bigger and better location! Go check it out! Lots of things to do in there! Click here for the landmark.

My favorite part of the sim is the beach.  I decided to wear the new Soul group gift today .. it's the perfect get up!  


Hair ~ Wasabi Pills - Robin Rye (250L, previous Fameshed item)
Flower Pin ~ XR Hibiscus para el pelo (10L at Marketplace)
Outfit ~ !Soul - Harem Outfit (group gift, 5L fee to join)
Hand ~ Slink - Mesh Hands Elegant 1 (450L)
Feet ~ Meli Imako - Tip Toe Bare Feet (free at Marketplace) 


Happy Beachin' lovelies!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment