Wednesday 27 November 2013

New Girl On The Block

Ain't about the (uh) cha-ching cha- ching .. Ain't about the (yeah) ba-bling ba-bling … Singing this song while I compose this new post.  To be honest,  I never imagined myself wearing a tiger print dress and blings. *giggles* .. coz as you can see from my previous posts .. I am into simple and elegant outfit.  Come to think of it though, I've worn lingeries and harness too.  So … not really! hahaha :p … I can be hip too I guess .. hehe *winks*






Hair ~ Lelutka - Scarlet Hair PralineFade
Dress ~ .Renegade. - Orange Floral Tiger Print Dress (Available at fi*Friday)
Top ~ *Fishy Strawberry* - Faux Fur Stole Black (Available at The Deck)
Necklace ~ Vexiin - Jesus Piece Short
Bracelets ~ Vexiin - H Link (Group Gift)
Shoes ~ Hucci - Glynco Pumps (Group Gift)
Attachments ~ Slink - Mesh Hands Elegant 1 and Female Feet Mid

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment