Wednesday 7 May 2014

Shopping Spree!!!

I know I know .. It's been so long since I last posted something here in my blog .. but but I got caught up in RL *sad face* .. However, I got a bit of a time now again for shopping in SL .. soooooo!!!! .. I visited my some of my favourite shopping events .. namely Fameshed, fi*Friday and Cosmopolitan Sale Room (CSR).  Got these cool getups .. Hope you like em! :D




Hair ~ Elikatira - Reva Essentials
Top ~ Coquet - Cross Top Stripe (Fameshed)
Shorts ~ Coquet - Peddle Pusher Shorts Blue (Fameshed)
Shoes ~ Hollyhood - White Katrina Wedges (CSR)
Watch and Bracelet ~ Mandala - Sitennoah Watch & Bracelet

Sayawan Paradise




Hair ~ Truth - Zoella Light Browns
Top ~ ColdAmbitionz - Stella Half Tucked Top Noir (fi*Friday)
Pants ~ ColdAmbitionz - Stella Leggings Noir (fi*Friday)
Necklace ~ Modern Couture - Gisp Necklace Gold (fi*Friday)
Bracelet ~ Modern Couture - Marina Bracelet Gold (fi*Friday)
Shoes ~ Reign - Strapped Heels Black





Hair ~ Magika - Almonds HUD 01
Dress ~ LG K Collection - Dream Come True Maxi Dress (CSR)
Necklace ~ Modern Couture - Gisp Necklace Gold (fi*Friday)
Shoes ~ Leverocci - Satin Wrap Heels Black (Marketplace)


Poses ~ *[Pipit]* - Blogger Essentials  Pose (Nouveaux Hunt)


I miss everyone and everything! I'll do my best to post more ... I promise! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment