Friday 13 June 2014

Fri-date

I know .. I know .. this line is overly used .. but .. I'll say it anyways .. Thank God It's Friday! Wooohooo! *grins* .. I know for most people, Friday night is a date night, girl's night out or simply a day to relax and have fun after the hard work you did during the week.  So I looked for something to wear on your Fri-date here in SL.  I got this amazing getup by MoiMoi .. and the Oh So Great shoes by reign .. and the accessories from Vexiin, I AM FASHION and Swallow.  Really got these amazing gifts from our very creative and generous designers .. Go get em lovelies! .. and Have a great, safe and amazing weekend to everyone! 




Skin ~ [HUSH] - Amber Natural Cream (Group gift)
Hair ~ Exile - Pick Up Lines
Skirt and Top ~ MoiMoi - Get Cold Summer Outfit (Group gift)
Necklace ~ Vexiin - Jesus Piece Short
Bracelet ~ Vexiin - H Link (Group gift)
Ring ~ Swallow - Trust No Ring Gold (from TDR)
Bag ~ I AM FASHION - Croc Clutch (Group gift)
Shoes ~ REIGN - LC Heels (Group gift)
Attachments ~ Slink Mesh hands Elegant1 and Slink Mesh High Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment