Monday 4 August 2014

Afternoon Tea

Hi lovelies!

Did you guys miss me? .. Please say Yes! *giggles* .. Anyways, it's been awhile since I posted something here.  Have been busy with my so called RL (recovering from something) .. but .. but!!! .. I am back!! Weeeee!!! So in tuned with Cosmopolitan Sale Room (CSR) and Hello Tuesday's (HT) new round!  CSR will be running from August 4 to 17 whilst Hello Tuesday will be running for a week starting August 5.  There are lots of amazing items and at a very affordable price.  I'll be posting more on the coming days.  For today, I featured this lovely items from Damselfly, Aphrodisiac, Ashmoot, Nantra and ZOZ. Hope you like em! *hugs* all!




Hair ~ Damselfly - Praise Mesh Light Blondes (Hello Tuesday)
Dress ~ Aphrodisiac - Simply Summer Dress Red (Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Shoes ~ Ashmoot - SS Coll Bow Sandals Heels (Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Pose ~ NanTra - Ain't She Sweet 2 (Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Attachments ~ Slink Mesh Feet High and Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Nail Polish ~ ZOZ - Natural Touch Foil Polish (Cosmopolitan Sale Room)


No comments:

Post a Comment