Thursday 28 August 2014

Preppy Professor

Summer is almost over.  Kids and school staff is getting ready being back at school.  If I an a teacher .. I think this will be my get-up on the first day.  I look like a principal though *grins*

This lovely outfit is designed and created by Ms. Lorelai Bonetto .. who is a professor herself.  She owns the brand Preptopia .. go check out her items in her in-world store.  I'm sure you're gonna love em!

I paired the lovely ensemble with BabyDoll's super cute heels.  You can find it at the The Candy Shop  which started last August 18 and will end September 1 (I know, I'm super late :p) .. You still have time so please do check it out!

Some items are from Hello Tuesday (August 26 to September 1) and Cosmopolitan Sale Room (August 17 to August 30).  You can check the featured items in-world or in here.




Hair ~ RunAway - Jane V2 Hair (available at Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Eyeglasses ~ Voxxi - Unisex Nerd Glasses (available at Marketplace)
Earrings and Necklace ~ Lazuri - Classic Pearls (free) 
Top and Skirt ~ Preptopia - Preppy Professor Charcoal 
Shoes ~ BabyDoll - Princess Heels Black (available at The Candy Shop)
Pose 1 ~ Verocity - Carolina 1 (available at Hello Tuesday)
Pose 2 ~ Sylva's Animation Factory - Writing On A Chalkboard Animation (available at Marketplace)
Blackboard ~ LordOfMesh - Blackboard (available at Marketplace)
Attachments ~ Slink Mesh Hands Elegant 1 and Slink Mesh Feet High


No comments:

Post a Comment