Monday 13 October 2014

Post #84 - Cosmo's 2nd Birthday!

Cosmopolitan Sale Room's 2nd birthday round started last Sunday and will run for 2 weeks.  Can't wait to share everything to you my lovelies.  I'll start off with a guy's outfit.  Yep! you heard me right!  I decided to make a male avatar so I could also share the lovely creations of our amazing designers intended for men.




Hair ~ Dura - The 4 Year Anniversary Hair Dark Brown (group gift)
Sweater ~ American Bazaar - Pullover Grey (available at Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Pants ~ Giomen - Leather Pants (available at Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Shoes ~ VG Shoes - Slip-Ons Leather Grey
Pose ~ Vestige - Male Model 3 #11 (available at fi*Friday)


Cosmopolitan Sale Room 24/2 - October 13 to 26, 2014

fi*Friday - October 10 to 16, 2014


Check out this 2nd birthday round of Cosmo!  Amazing items are in store!  More to come lovelies .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment