Sunday 22 September 2013

Tank-kies Marketplace!

There are days when my connection is so acting up on me that I can't even log in SL because I keep on crashing ... these occurred most times ... take note! most times! .. when TDR or Collabor88 or Fameshed or any other events start releasing their new items ... *sigh* ... can this be more frustrating?

Today is one of those days .. to keep me sane ... I go to Marketplace and hunt there for stuff to have that are pretty and easy on the pocket.

I came across this store named SX Clothing.  I lurrrrvvvveee their stuff!! I know its winter or autumn for some countries .. but I live in a tropical place so I am into tank tops and shorts.  I call it the 69 store since all items are priced at 69L .. hehe ..


I got this Cropped Top (Strawberry Frosting) and paired it with this cute Grace Shorties - 55L from The Horror! and N-core's new group gift Cuore "Pink Floral" Shoes.


I also got their latest release .. Escape Knotted T-shirt (Coal) and paired it with a White Denim Shorts which I got from Coco Designs and this awesome green satin shoes ... which I super love btw ... from Just Designs.  I got it at a lower price (70L) when they showcased it at The Dressing Room (TDR) Fusion like one or two collections back.

Ok .. I admit that made up my day a bit ... fine! a lot! *giggles* .. Hope you guys like these new finds!  Till next time!

P.S.  Some stuff I'm also wearing: Ring from House of Fox, Necklace and Earrings from Ryca Jewelry, Watch and Bracelets from 7891 and Vanya Hair from Truth Hair.

P.S. #2 Find SX Clothing in-world store here.

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment