Saturday 5 October 2013

Breezy Day

I think I need to go on a rehab ... 

I was on my way home from work ... waiting for the train .. the weather was a bit breezy .. and all I can think about is ... if I am in SL what would I be wearing on this breezy afternoon ... *giggles* .. so as soon as I got home .. guess what I did?


This is what I came up with ...

Hair ~ Laviere - Amanda Pale Blonde (bought this at Marketplace at 50L but when we checked the  
           next day .. price was changed to 250L)
Top ~ Ilaya - Knit Top Teal (from Stuff in Stock)
Skirt ~ Aushka&Co - Mini Skirt Tessy (comes with a HUD, color changeable / from Stuff In Stock)
Shoes ~ Prism Women's Clothing - Steevie Booties (from Best Foot Forward Hunt, ends on October 6)

Have to look for something to eat now .. Toodles lovelies!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment