Tuesday 19 November 2013

All by Myself ..

"Everything hurt.  I closed my eyes, pressing my cheek to the street, and waited.  What for, I didn't know.  To be rescued.  Or found.  But no one came.  All I'd ever thought I wanted was to be left alone.  Until I was."  -- Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

I don't know what came over me.  I went to this sim and took this photo … suddenly I felt so alone.  I have my SL family and friends .. sometimes I slip away from them .. always finding time for myself .. reading this quote .. I came to my senses .. is this what I really want?  To be by myself … always.  I haven't been spending much time with my daughters and family .. I will do more this time.  I miss everyone!

Anyways, I shouldn't be feeling low especially when I got this new Trumpet dress from Gatherings Designs.  This is amazingly stunning! Love the red color and it's texture as well.  I even suggested this to my mom as the sponsors' gowns for her upcoming wedding *giggles* .. calling calling Ms. Stacia .. discount please? :p …  This gown comes in 6 colors.  Samba Red, Royal Blue, Pink and Lilac.  The other two, Blood Red and Ivory are exclusives and available at a lower price for the Lubbly Jubblies event at Cleavage.  Go check it out.  I'm sure you're all gonna love this!  It has several options and of course can be worn with your bewbies appliers.  Go go go! hihihi




Gown ~ Gatherings Designs - Trumpet Gown Blood Red (exclusive at Lubbly Jubblies)
Hair ~ eXxEsS - Ciri Dark Brown Hud
Lipstick ~ {Tilly} - Red Lipstick (Free at Marketplace)
Necklace and Earrings ~ Lazuri - Multi Strand Necklace Earrings (Gift)
Ring ~ [ glow ] Studio - Pratis Ring Gold
Attachment ~ Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant 1


Gatherings Designs also joined the ongoing Inner Slut Hunt 5.  Check their blog for details.  Ms. Stacia made this Purple Latex Harness for this event.  To be honest, It was a bit hard for me to post this photo *giggles* it's a bit daring for me … but I guess it turned out ok … smexy actually :p




Harness ~ Gatherings Designs - Latex Harness Purple Charcoal (Hunt item for Inner Slut 5)
Hair ~ Exile - Party Girl Dark Browns Hud
Lipstick ~ {Tilly} - Red Lipstick (Free at Marketplace)
Collar ~ [ SOCO ] - Spike Metal Collar (Free at Marketplace)
Boots ~ !Soul - Part of Mesh Under Corset-Pants-Ankle~LolasTg-Lush~Spank*Naughty


Hope you lovelies enjoy these.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment