Saturday 23 November 2013

Stress-free Weekend

It was one of those days when my SL daughters aren't around and first thing that came in mind was to explore the wonderful sims featured at Ziki's Blog.  I came across this cute sim, Seni Seviyorum.  I so agree with Ziki when she said that the entire sim is a beautiful area for photography, wandering and relaxation.  I decided to wear my new lime and pink dresses, !Soul's new marketplace group gift.  Paired with a casual wedge and my favorite Vexiin heart necklace.  Yay!!! Stress-free day! Wooootttt!




Hair ~ Wasabi Pills - Tanya Rye
Earrings ~ Ryca - Ice Heart Earrings Gold
Necklace ~ Vexiin - Bezel Heart Gold
Dresses ~ !Soul - Pink/Green Lime Mesh Dress (Group Gift from Marketplace)
Shoes ~ Hilly Haalan - Sally Green/Berry Wedge Sandals (Available at Marketplace)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment