Wednesday 25 September 2013

Night Out

Guess what??!!! Today is my Rezz Day!! Wooott!!! So ... Happy Rezz Day to me .. Happy Rezz Day to me .. Happy Rezz Day Happy Rezz Day .. Happy Rezz Day to me!! *giggles*  .. We had a really fun party last night .. although that party wasn't for me .. but being with friends and family .. the people you love and care about .. is more than enough!



Here's what I'm wearing:

Hair ~ LoQ Hair - Marshmallow Sand Blonde (10L)
Shape ~ External Apperance Shapes - Braylynn (group gift)
Skin ~  Glam Affair - Candy America 07A (100L gatcha from The Arcade)
Earrings ~ [glow] studio - Kurba Earring Black 
Dress ~ R.icielli - Zaira Dress Black (Vliet's Birthday Hunt / 15L)
Bag ~ Sixboi - Mustache Bag Black (group gift at Marketplace)
Shoes ~ R.icielli - Luna Studded High Heels Black (Vliet's Birthday Hunt / 15L)

Okay lovelies .. i need to run!! Need to rest for the parties later! Ta-ta!

P.S.  My daughter and I after the party hehehe ..





No comments:

Post a Comment