Thursday 18 September 2014

Post #72 - Home At Last

"I built you a home in my heart ..."

I've been around SL for almost 4 years now.  Been in a lot of places/sims .. and all throughout those years, I realized that I have never been in one place so many times as I have visited my favourite place .. Baja Norte.  I go there when I'm happy .. most especially when I'm sad.  I took most of my photos there.  I've met lots of friends and great photographers too.  I've always wanted to have a hut there .. but it was too difficult to get one.  But today, i got lucky! .. It's true what they say .. When one door closes, a window opens.  I lost something .. and this is what i get in return.  




Hair ~ Alice Project - Aphrodite (free at in-world store, mini medley)
Dress ~ VG Shoes - Oversized Tee (available at Fresh Style)
Socks ~ Bad Apple Designs - Isis Socks (available at Cosmopolitan Sale Room)
Attachments ~ Slink Mesh Hands Elegant 1 and Slink Mesh feet High
Pose ~ Eternal Dream - Trudi 05 (available at Cosmopolitan Sale Room)


Fresh Style is on its 7th round.  Started last September 17 and will last till the 30th.  VG Shoes featured this super cute oversized shirt at the new round of Fresh Style.  Comes in three colors .. white, grey and black .. and has 4 designs to choose from.  VG Shoes also showcased one of their new shoe collection Barcelona.  However, only silver, gold and black are available at the said event.  Barcelona and Venezia are the new collections VG Shoes recently released.  Go check em out at the mainstore.  




No comments:

Post a Comment